BHEL Recruitment – If you are hunting for the latest job notifications of the BHEL then you are in the right place. Many Candidates across India are looking for the BHELJobs 2020. If you are only qualified then this is the right stop for you. For both Fresher or Experienced, Fresher advice helps you lot. Now by exploring this article, candidates can get to know about the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Vacancy and information related to it such as Important dates, eligibility criteria, Application Mode and all. Therefore check the BHEL Openings Listed in the below section. And choose the BHEL Jobs which are active at present.
BHEL Recruitment 2019 for Engineers:
BHEL mostly hires Engineering graduates for the development and operations of their projects. They also hire other graduates for there Management and for Offices. This degree people is mostly hired by the BHEL company. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) notifies for Engineer, Apprentice, Civil, ECE & Mechanical Engineer, and Diploma etc updated on daily basis through Fresheradvice.com.
Below there is the list of the newly announced BHEL jobs. You can apply for only on those Recruitments for which are eligible. Before applying for any job must check all details of the job.
Latest BHEL Recruitment List Last Updated On 18th January 2021
|Organisation||Post Names||Qualification||Total Posts||Location||Last Date||Apply Now|
How To Apply For BHEL Recruitment 2020?
- First, you need to visit on this page of the Fresher Advice on a daily basis.
- Then select the job in which you want to apply.
- After this read the full details of the job that mentioned with every Job update.
- Then collect the all required documents.
- After this click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill the application form and submit the form.
- After this upload the required documents and pay the required fees.
- Keep safe the Application registration number and password for future reference.
- For Project Engineers: Rs.66,000/-
- For Project Supervisors: Rs.36,850/-
BHEL Selection Process:
Selection will be made on the basis of Personal Interview.
Application Fees: Rs.200/-
Mode of Payment: Only through SBI Collect.
Major manufacturing facilities in BHEL:
1. High Pressure Boiler Plant (HPBP),Tiruchirappalli
2. Heavy Electrical Plant (HEP),Bhopal
3. Heavy Electrical Equipment Plant (HEEP),Ranipur (Haridwar)
4. Heavy Power Equipment Plant (HPEP),Hyderabad
5. Boiler Auxiliaries Plant (BAP),Ranipet
6. Transformer Plant (TP),Jhansi
7. Electronics Division (EDN),Bangalore
Other manufacturing facilities in BHEL:
1. Electronic System Division (ESD),Bangalore
2. Electro-Porcelains Division (EPD),Bangalore
3. Industrial Valves Plant (IVP),Goindwal
4. Central Foundry Forge Plant (CFFP),Ranipur (Haridwar)
5. Component Fabrication Plant (CFP),Rudrapur
6. Seamless Steel Tube Plant (SSTP),Tiruchirappalli
7. Power Plant Piping Unit (PPPU),Thirumayam
8. Heavy Plates & Vessels Plant (HPVP),Visakhapatnam
9. Centralised Stamping Unit & Fabrication Plant (CSU & FP),Jagdishpur
10. Insulator Plant (IP),Jagdishpur
11. Heavy Equipment Repair Plant (HERP),Varanasi
12. Electrical Machine Repaid Plant (EMRP),Mumbai
BHEL Recruitment – Admit Card
There are many posts in which your Interview decide you selection and these posts you do need any types of interview. But there are many posts in which you need to give a written test first. For the written test/Online test you needs Admit card. By entering the required details such as Application Number/ Roll Number or Registration Number and other confidential details, candidates can easily download the Hall Tickets 2020 through the Fresher Advice.
Latest BHEL Recruitment – Admit Card List Last Updated On 18th January 2021
|Board Name||Post Names||Exam Date||Release Date||Admin Card Download Link|
Why Should You Choose Fresher Advice For BHEL Recruitment?
This website is to update you on all the information about BHEL recruitment jobs. This website gives you every update which comes from the Indian state government. This website is always in touch with the official website of the Indian state government.if you become a subscriber of this website I will send you every update directly to your inbox.
With job updates, freshaeradvice.com also provides Job description, Eligibility, Salary, Job experience, Qualification, Job Location, Application Procedure, Application Fees, Selection Procedure, and Last date of filling the form of Every BHEL Recruitment Jobs. These all details you will found with every job update.
Study Materials-Studying material is a very important thing for the preparation of government exams. on this website, we will give you study material free of cost. Maybe this notice is very helpful for this preparation. We will provide you with current affairs, current notes, mock tests, etc.
BHEL Recruitment – Frequently Asked Questions
How does BHEL recruit engineers?
BHEL was recruiting engineers through All India Common entrance Test as well as through campus placement also till 2011. But in 2011, Supreme Court asked PSU not to recruit through campus placements. So they have started recruiting through GATE.
First of all, apply GATE exam in nov-dec, and then by using GATE application number apply for BHEL recruitment form through careers.bhel.in
How is the recruitment process of BHEL for experienced engineers?
Experienced engineers who worked in power sector field can join BHEL through lateral entry.
Direct interview will be there and no exams will be held.
One has to check employment news or news papers for lateral entry recruitment notification and you can also get this on Fresheradvice.com also.
What are the common Questions of the interview of BHEL?
he questions asked to me are as follows (not necessarily in the order they asked):
1) What is your good name?
2) Since you’re the second candidate to be interviewed today, how are you feeling?
3) Which year did you pass out?
4) Why there was a gap between your B.tech and M.Tech?
5) You completed M.tech in 2017 and this is 2019, so what were you doing during this time?
6) Did you get a job offer during this period? (As I said I was preparing for different government job exams, avoiding the word GATE at any cost)
7) Why didn’t you join RVNL?
8) Why do you want to join BHEL?
Here, I started praising BHEL as one of the largest engineering and manufacturing company in India and world, and said that I will gain a lot of experience and enhance my practical knowledge a lot, then they asked next question.
9) These are how you will benefit from BHEL, how will BHEL benefit from you?
10) How do you define hard work?
11) Will you be comfortable with posting anywhere in the country?
12) Where did you do your vocational training?
13) What did you do in that training?
14) What was the head of the power plant?
15) Which turbine was used?
16) Why Kaplan Turbine?
17) What kind of shaft seal was used?
18) Which branch did you do M.Tech from?
19) What was your project?
20) What is the latest technology we use for speed control?
21) What is an IGBT?
22) When would you prefer an IGBT and when MOSFET?
23) In a 3 phase ungrounded motor, what would be the potential of the neutral?
24) Which motors are preferred for traction and for what reason?
25) Why do we use hydrogen as coolant in alternators?
How is the career in BHEL?
Exposure to contemporary Engineering & Technology
> Training Programs for professional and personal development
> Opportunities and freedom to learn and experiment with your innovative ideas
> good teamwork
> Humane HR policy and personnel welfare
> Informal communication cutting across hierarchy
> Good remuneration
> Good growth prospects
Fresher Advice Wish You Very Best Of Luck For The Future and My team hope that you will get a good Govt Job.