About UPSC Geo-Scientist
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is conducting Combined Geo-Scientist Exam on 20 February 2022. Candidates can check vacancy break-up, educational qualification, age limit, the application process, age limit and other updates.
UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist 2022 Notification: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the notification for Combined Geo-Scientist Exam 2022 on its official website upsc.gov.in. Eligible and interested applicants can apply for the exam from 22 September to 12 October 2021 through online mode
UPSC Geo-Scientist Exam for all the applicants will be conducted on 20 February 2022. Applicants who wish to appear in the exam should have a master degree in the concerned field and the age should be between 21 years to 32 years.
The registration process for the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has begun. Interested candidates can apply. Registrations opened from 22 September onwards and the last date to apply for the same is till 12 October.
Meanwhile, online applications can be withdrawn from 20 to 26 October. The prelims examination will be held on 20 February 2022.
The UPSC has announced 100 vacancies for the post of geologist, 50 openings for geophysicists and 20 vacancies for a chemist. The post of Scientist ‘B’ (Hydrogeology) has 20 vacancies, while positions of Scientist ‘B’ (Chemical) and Scientist ‘B’ (Geophysics) have one post vacant each.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts the Combined Geo-scientist and Geologist exam for recruitment of Category I – (Posts in the Geological Survey of India, Ministry of Mines) and Central Water Board. It is a National Level Competitive Examination. The Notification for Combined GEO-Scientist and Geologists Examination 2022 will be released soon. In this article, applicants can check the details about Combined GEO-Scientist and Geologist Examination 2022 Notification, Application Form, Exam Dates, Pattern, etc
How to apply for UPSC Geo-Scientist.
- Visit the official website www.upsc.gov.in which is from UPSC
- Press the link comprised of Combined GEO-Scientist And Geologist Examination Notification.
- Now, fill in Chief details mentioned in the Part 1 registration.
- Ensure to upload a scanned passport-size photo along with a digital signature within the space available in the form.
- Press the “Continue” button so that details that you have filled in will get saved.
- make sure to fill the part 2 Registration form.
- Fill in all the crucial details which are the relevant formality to appear in the exam
- Lastly, press “Submit”